Website International Archaeology, LLC
Company: International Archaeology, LLC (IA)
Position Title: Project Managers Assistant
Position Status: Full-time (Non-Exempt)
Location: Honolulu, Hawai‘i
International Archaeology, LLC is an equal opportunity employer that provides a full range of archaeological and cultural resource management services to private businesses; federal, state, county, and territorial government and Defense Department agencies; educational institutions; and individuals. Our experienced staff of archaeologists and cultural preservation professionals have an outstanding record of achievements. We provide services to clients throughout Hawai‘i, the Pacific Basin, and East Asia, from our main office in Honolulu, and a branch office in Guam that serves the Mariana Islands and locations throughout Micronesia. IA is committed to serving our community, and one of the main aims of our work is stewardship of cultural resources – ensuring they will be available for future generations.
Job Description and Responsibilities
- IA is seeking a Project Managers Assistant to assist the IA Project Managers with the administration of Cultural Resource Management projects in the Pacific region.
- Duties include overseeing project scheduling, milestones, and logistics; helping to ensure contractual obligations are met; setting up new projects in management software; communicating with clients; interfacing with the Business Office; producing project status reports; attending project site meetings; and organizing documents.
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma or college degree
- A minimum of five years of experience with project planning/management.
- An excellent sense of organization, problem-solving abilities, interpersonal skills, a strong determination to maintain project schedules, and a willingness to work as part of a team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and previous experience using project management software
- Must have a valid U.S. passport and U.S. REAL ID driver’s license, and must be able to pass a background check for access to military installations.
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is required.
Compensation and Benefits
- Starting wage is between $22-$28/hour, commensurate with position and experience of the applicant
- Exceptional PPO healthcare plan. 100% premium covered by employer, 10-20% coinsurance, Vision included, and Active & Fit discounts
- Dental insurance
- Paid vacation, sick leave, and federal holidays
- Retirement plan with employer matching
- Paid parental leave program after one year of employment
Please submit a letter of interest and résumé (including three references) to TRieth@iarii.org and Businessoffice@iarii.org. Closing date: open until filled.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com