DEPARTMENT OF THE ARMY
Army Installation Management Command
USAG-HI, Pohakuloa Training Area, Directorate of Public Works
Serves as a technical resource, providing up-to-date professional archeological advice and recommendations to the Cultural Resources Program Manager, DPW, in the management of historic properties (e.g., buildings, archeological sites, etc.) at the Pohakuloa Training Area (PTA).
Open & closing dates
06/25/2020 to 07/10/2020
• You will design, initiate, administer, and participate in cultural resource surveys and
• Provide archeological expertise in locating, inventorying, evaluating, and protecting
• Ensure programs and projects are in compliance with federal laws and regulations and
Army regulations and directives.
• Prepare and/or review documentation on properties for nomination to the National
Register of Historical Places.
• Maintain records of compliance efforts including general information and specific
information for each project.
Occasional travel – You may be expected to travel for this position.
Pay scale & grade: GS 11
Salary: $66,002 to $85,801 per year
A 4.28% Cost of Living Allowance (COLA) is currently authorized, subject to change.
Appointment type: Permanent
Work schedule: Full-Time
Relocation expenses reimbursed: Yes Payment of Permanent Change of Station (PCS) costs MAY BE authorized, subject to the provisions of the Joint Travel Regulations. A Recruitment or Relocation or Retention Incentive may be authorized.
Telework eligible: No
This job is open to:
Career transition (CTAP, ICTAP, RPL)
Federal employees – Competitive service
Land & base management