ARCHAEOLOGICAL FIELD TECHNICIANS
Pacific Legacy, Inc., a Cultural Resources Management firm, is accepting resumes for Archaeological Technicians for a variety of projects throughout Hawai‘i. Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree or higher in Anthropology or related field, and one year of fieldwork experience in Hawai‘i.
Job Summary of Roles and Responsibilities:
• Demonstrate ability to perform pedestrian survey, test excavation, and data recovery excavation.
• Provide support for field Supervisors in connection with evaluating cultural resource sites, site recording, providing accurate field notes and knowledge of digital photography.
• Demonstrate ability to use topographic maps, aerial photographs. The ability to operate GPS is a plus.
• Ability to travel in remote locations for extended periods of time, if needed.
• Ability to stand or kneel for long periods of time, carry up to 30 lbs of gear and hike in rugged terrain.
Compensation: Salary determined based on experience.
Please provide a cover letter outlining your qualifications, and a current CV including references to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the mailing address below. Pacific Legacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Pacific Legacy, Inc.
Attn: Samantha Schell
900 Modoc Street
Fax: (510) 524.4419